News and Events

Keep up to date with Steve Nurse's designs and 3d printing.

Saturday 25 December 2021

Christmas!

 

Today's rocket

from Beer Cans

Half octahedron

Noooooooooooooooooo!

Bev and Christine

Christine

Me, mum and dad. My brother Richard is represented by my t-shirt, its got one of his paintings on it and arrived by mail a day ago. Thanks Rich!

Octahedron

Octhedron

Cube

Cube


Hi, its Christmas day today, we have a small family gathering tomorrow, so today was pretty quiet. In the morning I caught up with Mum and Dad, and we had our friend Bev over for lunch. 

One of my beer can sculptures / things / octahedrons was outside and while I was having an afternoon sleep I heard a resounding crash. And sure enough when I wet to investigate, there was a mess of cans, rubber bands, spoke pins and 3d printed bits on the ground. So I fixed it but there's still not much space inside for new sculptures.

Anyway, lunch went well and when chatting with Bev over a cup of tea I finished off Rocket MKII shown at the top.

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment