News and Events

Keep up to date with Steve Nurse's designs and 3d printing.

Thursday 13 September 2018

Fringe Furniture Opening


Wearing a red badge, one of my sculpture components.
Convent entry looking....

very glamorous on a warm September evening.

Opening speeches and prizegiving.
Tahl's exhibit...
And blurb.
Tensegrity table
Christine and my exhibits which were....

also immortalised in film.
Hi, here are a few pics of the Fringe Furniture 32 opening night. My friend Tahl from uni was exhibiting, and I also saw Marinos, a uni acquaintance and Paul from Airies Inlet whose daughter Bella was exhibiting.  I took Christine along the next day, lots of fun, everyone very friendly. Its on for another month or so, don't miss it if you are in Melbourne.

regards


Steve Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment