News and Events

Keep up to date with Steve Nurse's designs and 3d printing.

Friday 26 July 2019

Weeds

Escaping wild brassicas in cracks in brickwork and

in pots.

Bamboo

Nasturtiun

A few.....

different......

wild brassicas.





Hi

For a while I have had some edible weeds planted in parts of out garden, and I noticed recently some of them had jumped ship to grow in cracks between bricks. Not to be outdone, a small bamboo stick intended as a climbing frame for other plants has reanimated itself and is growing.

So I've done some work in the garden now to help the edible weeds and send the ones I pulled out to the neighbour's chooks. I was motivated by the edible weeds, normally tidying up the brickwork would be a task well below tidying up the sock draw in priority. Our bible for this sort of gardening is the Weed Foragers Handbook by Adam Grubb and Annie Raser Rowland.


Our bible for this form

No comments:

Post a Comment