News and Events

Keep up to date with Steve Nurse's designs and 3d printing.

Monday 15 July 2019

Surfboard Model on Thingiverse

Actual Surfboard in Video, for more see here
Thingiverse Files.

Video by Jeremy Lawrence

Thingiverse Fin

Models at....

1 is to

20 scale.....

or ......

thereabouts.
Hi

After 2 posts about my Asymmetric Surfboard Design, I have decided that for the forseeable future, I can't make the full size version, so rather than burying the design have made it available for 3d printing through this link in thingiverse.  This coincides with my friend Jeremy videoing me on an asymmetric a few days ago, thanks Jeremy.

A few previous posts here and here . Good luck with your prints and I would be especially interested in any real surfboards made to this design seeing the light of day or the kiss of salt water.

Regards

Steve Nurse 



No comments:

Post a Comment