News and Events

Keep up to date with Steve Nurse's designs and 3d printing.

Wednesday 3 June 2020

60th Birthday

^
A family to be proud of.

I did a roast, others brought cake!

60 years on the planet and look what I've done, learned how to do crap edits in Microsoft photos.
60 years on the planet and look what I've done, learnt how to cut open an aluminium beer can with nail scissors.





Hi Last week it was my 60th birthday. We had a small fun party, at the time only 5 guests were allowed under covid restrictions and we stuck to that number with my wife Christine, Mum, Dad, my son Ewan, his wife Phoebe and her mum Helen. Anyway, here is the short accidental video.

https://youtu.be/CyzekCVz3vY 

And yes, the 2 bottom pics are self deprecating. I am very proud of my actual contributions to cycling, engineering, academia and of my family.

Best Wishes

Steve Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment